• What It Is: A revolutionary topical liquid whose main active ingredients increases Nitric Oxide production, giving you an outrageous mind blowing pump while increasing endurance and vascularity during training while speeding up recovery after.
• What It Does: Instantly primes your muscles for the ultimate pump.*
• Why Guns of Steel®: Guns of Steel® is a revolutionary topical liquid whose main active ingredients give you an Outrageous Mind Blowing Pump while increasing endurance and vascularity during training and speeding up recovery after.*
Nitric Oxide is the cell-signaling molecule that regulates blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle velocity, power output, and muscle growth. An increase in Nitric Oxide leads to increased blood flow, allowing more nutrients and oxygen to be delivered to the muscle tissues. More nutrients delivered to the muscles reduces fatigue during training and leads to quicker recovery time and quicker muscle growth after training.*
Guns of Steel’s main active ingredient Dithiolane-3-Pentanoic Acid (D3PA), is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates skin cells to produce nitric oxide by dilating capillaries.*
L-Citrulline further helps boost Nitric Oxide levels and plays a role in removing ammonia, a compound known to cause exercise-related fatigue, from your blood. Citrulline’s proven ability to increase blood arginine levels has the potential to enact a wide of benefits, including elevated protein synthesis, creatine synthesis, and more efficient BCAA utilization by muscles during exercise. Citrulline also can help the body aid in recovery and reduce muscle soreness due to intense training.*
Numerous studies have shown that excess Citrulline increases the amount of Arginine in the blood, leading to an increase in Nitric Oxide Production. Arginine has amazing nitrogen retention abilities and is believed to be crucial for muscle growth and its ability to participate in protein synthesis.*
• Dithiolane-3-Pentanoic Acid (D3PA): A powerful Antioxidant, D3PA is a vasodilator that stimulates skin cells to produce Nitric Oxide, increasing blood flow and bringing nutrients to the applied area.*
• Resistem: Helps metabolism and fast cell regeneration by maintaining Creatine Kinase Activity.*
• L-Citrulline: A naturally occurring Amino Acid that helps increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to make certain proteins and helps open veins and arteries to improve blood flow.*
• L-Arginine: An Amino Acid that is converted in the body into Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow.*
• Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Methyl Salicylate, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-400, Methyl Nicotinate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Dimethicone, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Thioctic Acid (D3PA – Alpha Lipoic Acid), Phenoxyethanol, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Benzyl Nicotinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Capsicum Annuum Extract, Caffeine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Citral, Glycerin, Linalool, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Arginine, Ascorbic Acid, Citrulline, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Benzyl benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Tocopherol.
Apply a thin layer 5 to 10 minutes before training. Apply directly to biceps and triceps in a circular motion until liquid is fully absorbed.
Reapply as needed—close cap tightly after use. Wipe down any equipment that Guns of Steel® comes in contact with.